Sunday, July 8, 2007

11 more days in Yellowstone


Blogger: mi travelog - Create Post
wow
it has been 8-9 weeks here in yellowstone..
time passes so fast over here.. can't believe that i m leaving in barely 11 days.. and I barely touched the 80GB of stuff i brought in my external hd to kill my boredom over here.
boredom?
hahaha..
no time for me to get bored over here.. if I had the time to get bored.. i guess i would juz b too tired to do so.. sleep is a much better alternative.. plus.. there are simply too many things to do over here already..

feeling a bit melancholy now.. people are starting to take pictures in the EDR cuz they will be leaving in the next few days.. bit by bit.. familiar faces start to filter out.. day by day.. comes the day I would have to leave this place.. it is not easy i think..
Although work here sux.. the food in the EDR sux.. some ppl sux... but the overall feeling and the place is simply too amazing to take the before-mentioned into acc. I may not be coming back to work again.. but i think i would come back again.. as a middle class tourist.. joining the long snaking line in front of the Old Faithful dining room for lunch.. and tell my server that day that i was actually working there a few yrs back.. *falls back into YY-ing*

btw:
just posted up the advertisement to sell off our car.. imagine this. we bought the car for USD600.. we are now asking USD1600 for it~ hahaha.. i dun think we can sell it at such high a price but i guess we would surely be selling it over 600 :D think i would get more $$ to shop later on.. hehehe...

p/s: i need to get another luggage to put my stuff in. :D
*dad: dun faint when u see this.. hehehehe*

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: